Technical difficulties

Friday, June 26, 2009

I am so thrilled right now because I figured out some technical difficulties I was having with my blog - all by myself! I haven't been able to post for days. Pictures and text were showing up as code. At one point I thought I lost all of my links to friends, family and inspiration (what would I do with out THOSE?!?) Amazingly, I cleared my cache and cookies (I am laughing inside right now because I don't know what those are, but I followed some directions and actually cleared them...my husband would be so proud!) Finally, I realized that the problem was simple - the tab for "edit Html" was on during my posts instead of "compose." Anyways. I usually call my husband to see if he can walk me through my technical difficulties, but he's away at Scout Camp and I just couldn't wait. I love feeling like a "Can-Do Girl!"
Well, the week started off good. Bright and early Monday morning we went over to the old homestead and picked cherries in my Grandparents orchard.

I thought these were pretty - turns out they're really just weeds.


Even though this picture is dark, I love the aqua and green with a little touch of red, together.

The kids had a blast and didn't want to stop when I was "satisfied." P.S. I don't normally let my children play on ladders, but this one was really stable (a 3-legger) meant for cherry pickin'.

The whole Utah crew was there and we had fun working and goofing around together. And, best of all, we were able to bring home a big bowl of these beautiful babies. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

  1. So cute and fun, too! Are you going to make anything yummy with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Amber, I KNOW I took a handful of pictures of you & your mom. I guess you just forgot to add those in with the rest?

    It was a lot of fun, and those cherries are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt - I considered putting some of those lovely pics you took, but I seemed to always be making some weird face. You would catch me in the middle of a laugh or looking a little distressed as I reached for cherries.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber