{Smile}

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Receiving an email from Sharon made me smile.
She sent me pictures of this Candy Hearts quilt she made:

Isn't it fun?  She said it came together in just a few hours and she's working on another one [queen size!]  You go girl!

She even put the recipient's name on the back.  I love it! 

Both of the Candy Hearts quilts that Sharon made/is making are gifts for special people in her life; a business partner who just adopted a new baby and a niece who has autism.  Sharon is a very generous woman!  I'm sure these quilts will be well loved.

As a thank you for sharing this Gigi's Thimble project with us, Sharon will be receiving my next pattern [due out in a few weeks].  So, that means that the next person to send me pictures of their Gigi's Thimble project will also be a shoe-in to receive my next pattern for free ~ as promised!




The Candy Hearts tutorial can be found here.


Just a sidenote: I've been quilting like crazy this week.  I'm trying to wrap up some works in progress.  Can't show pictures ~ my camera is at Scout Camp :)  I'll show some next week.  It's 7 p.m. now.  I don't have a clue what I'm making for dinner.  Gotta run.  Bye!

6 comments:

  1. It really is a darling little quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see your quilt pattern being put to great use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to see what others are doing with your patterns! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful family!!and your work is lovelyyy!!!I Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this heart quilt.. I still want to make one. Someday.................

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber