Christmas Time Quilt Kit

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So you know how I mentioned that there's been some exciting things going on around here?  Well, this is one of them!


The Fat Quarter Shop has decided to use my One, Two, Buckle My Shoe pattern for their Christmas Time Quilt Kit!

{insert whoops and hollers here!}

I was so thrilled, because
(a) how cute is it made up in Sweetwater's upcoming line of Christmas fabric, called Countdown to Christmas?  Here is some of the fabric:


(you can see more of this upcoming fabric collection HERE.)

and (b) it's kind of been a little dream of mine
to have my patterns in the Fat Quarter Shop! 

They were the first online store that I contacted when I started selling my patterns.  At first, they turned me down and said "they weren't accepting new designers at the time, but to check back later."  I was bummed, but a few months later a friend told me that she saw my patterns in the Fat Quarter Shop!  I was so excited and surprised [thanks Moda!]  But then, to see my pattern featured in a kit?  Well, it's just a fun little dream come true :)

Sherri McConnell, from the blog, A Quilting Life, made up the sample for the FQS.  She did a great job and said the pattern was a "fun one to sew and went together quickly!"  {Yay!  I'm glad to hear that!}


[If you're interested in this kit, click HERE.]

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amber! I saw it at the Fat Quarter Shop and on Sherri's blog. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Ambs! I love this pattern in those fabrics. I am going to check it out! in the Fat Quarter Shop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the coming soon section at FQS... such a great use of the pattern; it's really adorable with that fabric especially! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooooooooooooo awesome!!! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations that your wishes came true.
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations... how very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go Amber! That is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo! Congratulations Amber -- that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Amber, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber