Holiday Gift Tutorial from me to you!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Heather and Megan {from Quilt Story} are hosting a Holiday Gift Tutorial series on their blog right now.  Fun little projects will be posted every Monday through December.  These girls are super fun {and so is their blog}!  I met them at Market and we've gotten to know each other a bit from sewing nights, fabric launch parties and blogging!

So guess what fun little table topper tutorial is posting today?!?


My Holly Berry Table Topper.  A quick project that's perfect for using up scraps {yay}.   I hope you'll stop by.

P.S.  Come back here tomorrow for a post by my first ever guest blogger, the super talented Jodi Nelson from Pleasant Home!  She'll be sharing some Tuesday Tips from her creative space with us!  

Be sure to pick up this Tuesday Tips button for your blog :) 


the link

So stay tuned.  It's gonna be fun :)

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I hope I have time to fit things like this in this holiday season (for myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have i missed the link to the tutorial? I can't find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that topper! Your touch of ric rac is just PERFECT. Very, Very Cute Amber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amber,
    My email just bounced back with an "Invalid recipient" error. I'd love the pdf of the template. My email address is malggl@comcast.net.
    Thanks, Gail

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber